GAB SQUAD offers award-winning education programs for participants of all ages. Programs feature:
- Live original pop, rock, and hip-hop music.
- Interactive curriculum-approved lessons and conversations with participants.
- Heartfelt comedy and high-energy storytelling.
- Technology and Social Media components used to continue the message beyond the live event.
GAB SQUAD has developed age-specific programming and targeted programs for various age levels:
- Relaxed and intimate daycare/pre-K groups.
- Elementary and Middle-School level large-scale assemblies.
- High-energy electric programs and high-school/college level performances.
- General family events and concerts.
- Special needs groups and autism-friendly/sensory-friendly performances.
- Cyber school and webcast virtual assemblies.
- Adult events and professional development programming.
- Motivational speaking events and community workshops.
- School programming at a variety of geographic locations: suburban public school districts, urban centers and city schools, rural and underserved communities, catholic and religious schools.
GAB SQUAD programs are most often themed with positive-expression / bullying-awareness messages in line with most modern curriculum, such as OLWEUS. Customized discussion topics include:
- Anti-bullying programming & Bullying Awareness curriculum kick-offs.
- Red Ribbon themed events.
- Literacy Awareness & Reading Celebrations.
- Healthy Choices and the use of Creativity in the face of Negativity.
- Respect and Tolerance.
- Stranger Awareness.
- Workplace Conflict.
- Physical and Mental Health Awareness.